Welcome to month two of Show Me Something! Last month you shared over 40 lovely Purple projects and this month I want to see what you've made with Triangles! Remember that Show Me Something can be your one-month challenge to finish something new, or you can feature an older finished project. See all the details below.
Maybe you like them in half-square triangles. Perhaps you like them in a more intricate larger block. It's possible that improv triangles are your cup of tea. And so many traditional quilt blocks feature triangles. Your triangles could be on your fabric or in your quilting. The options really are endless! (Have you seen my Ombré HST tutorial?)
You have a couple options for linking up. You can choose a previously finished project that fits the category to share. This can be a new or old blog post. Or you can use the category as a challenge to create something new, a month long challenge of sorts. And it's always appropriate and encouraged to double dip and layer this challenge on top of some other challenge or project you are creating this month. This is for fun and community building. There won't be any sponsorship or prizes. Please view what others share and comment on their work to be an active participant in the community. I will feature a selection of the linked up projects in a future blog post at Sarah Goer Quilts.
This month, Show Me Something with Triangles! Happy Quilting. :-)
Here are the linkup details:
- The monthly Show Me Something linkup will start on the first of the month and continue until midnight (Pacific Time) on the last day of the month.
- You may linkup a maximum of 3 new or old finished projects that fit the theme.
- You may linkup a blog post, Instagram post, or even just an uploaded photo.
- If you linkup from a blog post, please link back to this post in your post. If you post from Instagram, you can tag me @sarahgoerquilts.
- Visit others in the community who share their projects... and leave comments. :-)
I hope you'll join in and Show Me Something with Triangles!