Welcome to month three of Show Me Something! Last month you shared nearly 50 projects featuring triangles. This month I want to see your favorite rainbow projects! Choose something you've already finished or use Show Me Something as a one-month quilt challenge to finish something new. Just make sure to linkup by March 31. See all the details below.
What's not to love about a rainbow!?
You have a couple of options for linking up. You can choose a previously finished project that fits the category to share. This can be a new or old blog post. Or you can use the category as a challenge to create something new, a month-long challenge of sorts. And it's always appropriate and encouraged to double dip and layer this challenge on top of some other challenge or project you are creating this month. This is for fun and community building. There won't be any sponsorship or prizes. Please view what others share and comment on their work to be an active participant in the community. I will feature a selection of the linked up projects in a future blog post at Sarah Goer Quilts.
This month, Show Me Something Rainbow! Happy Quilting. :-)
Here are the linkup details:
- The monthly Show Me Something linkup will start on the first of the month and continue until midnight (PST) on the last day of the month.
- You may linkup a maximum of 3 new or old finished projects that fit the theme.
- You may linkup a blog post or Instagram post.
- If you linkup from a blog post, please link back to this post in your post. If you post from Instagram, you can tag me @sarahgoerquilts.
- Visit others in the community who share their projects... and leave comments. :-)
I hope you'll join in and Show Me Something Rainbow!