Welcome to my stop on the Quilting with Curves Virtual Book Tour!
My friend Daisy Aschehoug has a new book, Quilting with Curves. It is a beautiful book with 20 geometric patterns featuring quarter circle squares. You'll benefit from Daisy's experience sewing thousands of these units as you read about her favorite tools, and best tips for cutting, sewing, and trimming these precise units.
I've admired Daisy's precise piecing and many of these quilts for years as the majority of them have hung at QuiltCon.
Here are a couple of my favorites from the book!
GIVEAWAY: C&T has offered a digital copy of Quilting with Curves for one randomly selected visitor. Please comment below if you'd like a chance and a winner will be selected July 2. THE GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. Congratulations, Lauren.
Be sure to follow the hop for the next week!
- June 19 - C&T https://www.ctpub.com/
- June 20 - Christa Watson https://christaquilts.
- June 21 - Libs Elliott https://www.instagram.
- June 22 - Kitty Wilkin https://www.instagram.
- June 23 - Sarah Goer https://www.
sarahgoerquilts.com/ (You're here!)
- June 24 - Rachel Hauser https://www.
- June 25 - Lee Monroe https://www.
- June 26 - Hilary Jordan https://byhilaryjordan.
- June 27 - Sarah Ruiz https://saroy.net/
- June 28 - Laura Loewen https://
- June 29 - Jo Avery https://joavery.co.uk/
- June 30 - Mali Storli Engedal https://www.
- July 1 - Daisy Aschehoug https://warmfolk.