The last few months have been very slow on the sewing front. My few small finishes were my Island Batik and Aurifil challenges.
- A Patriotic Pillow
- Aurifil Wholecloth challenge
- Island Batik Star Lap Quilt
- Hanauma Bay Embroidery Hoop (made with my daughter)
I'm making greater strides to finish some projects (some with the help of hired longarm quilting) and to pass on others (including one WIP turned charity quilt top last weekend). The list is still long. ;-)
And now the WIPs...
Just Need Binding
- Variation of Planned Improv: Scrappy Squares, Wall Hanging.
Quilting In Progress
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Twin Quilt
Finished Quilt Tops
- Island Batik Child’s Play challenge with Accuquilt GO! Block on Board® (BOB®) Dies
- Scattered Squares lap quilt (upcoming pattern). Off to the longarmer.
- Planned Improv: Playing with Angles, class sample Mini Quilt #1.
- Creative HST. Off to the longarmer.
- Blogger Bundle baby quilt.
Piecing in Progress
- Monochromatic scrap blocks
- Trinket quilt
- Purple scrap baby quilt
- Waterfall quilt.
- Beads on a String
- Planned Improv: Playing with Angles, class sample Mini Quilt #2.
- Planned Improv: Playing with Angles, in Cherrywood Meadow + Indigo.
- Tula Pink City Sampler.
- Improv Abstraction, Small Quilt.
- In the Middle quilt, Lap Quilt.
- Ocean quilt for my daughter.
- Patchwork City Metro Area Quilt.
- Swoon Quilt.
- Rainbow Chain. The pattern is Autumn Chain from The Bee Hive quilts and IG friends. All blocks complete.
- My Floating Squares improv project. (from The Improv Handbook for Modern Quilters by Sherri Lynn Wood.)
- Rainbow Remix from Rebecca Bryan's class at Quiltcon. Blocks are all done. Next up, the big job of piecing together irregular blocks.
- Wonky Cross quilt from Rossie Hutchinson's class at QuiltCon. Rows are all complete.
- Quartered Log Cabin quilt from Rossie Hutchinson's class at QuiltCon.
- Purple Royalty quilt.
- La Passacaglia.
- Playing with solids project from Tara Faughnan class.
- R's Waterfall Quilt from Sewing School Quilts
- Feathered Star... repurposed as the center of guild round robin project.
- Ugly Sweater Block mug rug (for swap).
- Ugly Sweater Block mug rug (for gift).
- Island Batik Halloween table topper.
- Island Batik - Mermaid Cove lap quilt.
- Island Batik 3D challenge for December.
- Planned Improv: Scrappy Squares, large scale. Purples are cut out.
- Floating Hexagons in Heliotrope and Breeze.
- Unnamed in Oasis and Pickle.
- Unnamed in grunge and linen neutrals.
Garments & Bags
- Tiffany Bag - Sallie Tomato Pattern
- Blackwood Cardigan in black and white stripe.
I'm linking up to Finish-A-Long Q4 goals link up.