I participated in all six challenges for Project QUILTING in Q1, making 4 mini quilts and two bags. I also made the first of my Island Batik projects, a pair of mug rugs and and a mini quilt. I also finished seven mug rugs from my Q1 list (though they didn't get shared on the blog of linked up). I finished my Wonderlust baby quilt and my minimalism challenge for Curated Quilts. Lastly, I finally put the binding on my Midnight Mystery quilt, giving me one large finish for the quarter. That's 16 quilts in Q1!
Last quarter the list got up to a whopping 45 WIPs. With the addition of a few new projects that number has been knocked to 40 for Q2. They are arranged here by stage of the project. Stay tuned! ;-)
Just Need Binding
- Meadow Mystery, Lap Quilt.
- Memory House, Mini Quilt.
- BAMQG NICU quilt (pieced by another guild member)
Quilting In Progress
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Twin Quilt
- Try a Technique Island Batik project - Color Wash
Finished Quilt Tops
- Scattered Squares lap quilt (upcoming pattern).
- Planned Improv: Scrappy Squares, Greenery Lap Quilt.
- Planned Improv: Scrappy Squares, class sample Mini Quilt #2.
- Planned Improv: Scrappy Squares, class sample Mini Quilt #4.
- *Planned Improv: Playing with Angles, class sample Mini Quilt #1.
- Charity baby quilt.
- Feathered Star... pillow?
- Variation of Planned Improv: Scrappy Squares, Wall Hanging.
Piecing in Progress
- Quilt for Stash Statement book release blog hop.
- Planned Improv: Playing with Angles, class sample Mini Quilt #2.
- Tula Pink City Sampler.
- Improv Abstraction, Small Quilt.
- Creative HST project, Lap Quilt.
- In the Middle quilt, Lap Quilt.
- Cotton & Steel (and low volume) HST Quilt, Lap Quilt.
- Ocean quilt for my daughter.
- Patchwork City Metro Area Quilt.
- Swoon Quilt.
- Rainbow Chain. The pattern is Autumn Chain from The Bee Hive quilts.
- My Floating Squares improv project. (from The Improv Handbook for Modern Quilters by Sherri Lynn Wood.)
- Rainbow Remix from Rebecca Bryan's class at Quiltcon. Blocks are all done. Next up, the big job of piecing together irregular blocks.
- Wonky Cross quilt from Rossie Hutchinson's class at QuiltCon. I'm up to 50 blocks and they are now all trimmed up.
- Quartered Log Cabin quilt from Rossie Hutchinson's class at QuiltCon.
- Purple Royalty quilt.
- La Passacaglia. No way I'm finishing this anytime soon, but including it so my list is complete.
- Blogger Bundle baby quilt.
- Playing with solids project from Tara Faughnan class.
- Island Batik - Inspired by Vintage
- R's Waterfall Quilt from Sewing School Quilts
- Planned Improv: Scrappy Squares, large scale. Purples are cut out.
- Floating Hexagons in Heliotrope and Breeze.
- Unnamed in Oasis and Pickle.
- Unnamed in grunge and linen neutrals.
- Island Batik Pillow
- Island Batik Modern Batik Challenge
I'm linking up to Finish Along Q2 goals link up.