- Signups are now closed.
- The swap is open to quilters of all levels.
- You must be an active and public Instagram user to participate in this swap. You are required to post pictures of your progress. And if you’re a private user, you MUST make your account public for this swap. If you don't want your personal account to be public, please consider creating a separate account for swaps (if this is what you do, please be sure to fill it with quilty stuff to show your taste and style).
- This is a secret swap. You won't know who is making for you. Please keep your partner a secret.
- Please post a minimum of three progress shots as well as a photo of your finished mini and the mini that you receive... it's so fun to see everyone's work.
- Quilts should be a minimum of 12" x 12" and a maximum of 24" x 24".
- The shipping window starts August 17. Shipping deadlines are August 31 for domestic and August 24 for international. Tons of time... so PLEASE ship on time.
- Use the hashtag #halloweenminiswap to see what everyone else is doing. You'll also be assigned a group hashtag.
- Extras are optional. Shipping costs are also the sole responsibility of the swapper.
- In the event of any questions, problems or delays, please communicate with me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
- Have fun!
Here are some great resources from Karri of Berries regarding swaps and etiquette. Whether you're new to swapping or a well-seasoned, they are worth the read!
10 Ways to be a Good Swapper
How to Not Break the Bank